RSS

Why Do I Do It?

20 Mar

Just thinking about it a day or two ago; I’ve said before on this blog that I sincerely hope the things I’m writing are helpful to those who are kind enough to take the time to read them. I’ve learned a lot of things over the past 61+ years, a lot of it the hard way and a lot of it by doing it wrong the first time. It just wouldn’t be right if all of us didn’t pass along what little wisdom we gain to the rest of the world so that maybe they wouldn’t have to make the same mistakes as us. And maybe someone else can glean from the wisdom that we’ve gained and make their life easier and maybe even more successful.

I was also thinking that it would be easy for anyone to read the blogs and think that I had it all figured out. Far from it! In fact most of the stuff that I write….I need to hear it more than anyone else who might read it. So it’s been really good for me to write. I recommend it for everyone. It has also been very therapeutic for me…..and I obviously need therapy! lol Plus it’s a lot cheaper than the conventional methods!

Thanks for reading them!  Give me some feedback when you have the time….and if you like ’em….pass ’em along!

WordpressSignature2015b

12 Comments

Posted by on March 20, 2015 in Christianity, Spiritual Growth

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , ,

12 responses to “Why Do I Do It?

1. C.E. Murray

March 20, 2015 at 7:18 am

I really enjoy reading your posts.
    Keep up the good work.

• Andy R Taylor

March 20, 2015 at 7:34 am

Thanks C.E.!! You encourage me with your feedback!! It keeps me going!! Sure be good to hook up sometime soon!

2. Virginia Aston

March 20, 2015 at 7:28 am

Enjoy reading your post!

• Andy R Taylor

March 20, 2015 at 7:35 am

Your feedback is very encouraging Virginia! Thanks for reading!!

3. Gary Good

March 20, 2015 at 7:35 am

Andy, Thanks for dedicating your time in writing these. I read them all, save some,and pass some along to others. I even printed the one on Booger to give to a friend that knew him well.
    We have similar paths. We are the same age,raised in good family; but strayed away from our upbringing during college and rodeo days.
    But when we came to our senses, and gave our lives to the Lord, it was and still is a total commitment. We made some mistakes in the past, but we learned much from them.
    We still mess up, but as we walk in the Light each day, His blood cleanses us! PTL for His wonderful Grace!!
    Keep on writing and encouraging all of us.
    Gary Good

4. Monica Schmidt

March 20, 2015 at 7:43 am

Andy Taylor I only wish I lived closer to Sayre so that I could attend you church. I truly enjoy your blog and read every new post. If I miss one I go find it. Thanks for our inspiration!!

• Andy R Taylor

March 20, 2015 at 8:19 am

Thank you so much, Monica!! That’s very encouraging to me! I think of your crew often! Thanks for all the years of friendship!!

5. Ethan Lynn

March 20, 2015 at 9:50 am

Precious…….

6. Joe Leonard

March 20, 2015 at 2:30 pm

Very good Andy, easy to read, and short, encouraging to us all, great idea…keep it up pard

• Andy R Taylor

March 20, 2015 at 4:42 pm

Thanks Joe!! That means a lot! Thanks for reading them!

7. Soraya Rosaria

March 22, 2015 at 10:26 pm

Hello Andy… That’s what I tell my children. Don’t make the same mistakes I did. If I had to learn the hard way, you can have it easy. I wonder if we learn better the hard way? Thankfully sometimes we have wisdom to choose the easy way. Thank you for visiting my blog. I hope you found something that blessed you. I will be sharing soon on some more dreams, visions and things I sense the Lord speak to me in quiet times. You also keep up this great work! 🙂 have a great day!

• Andy R Taylor

March 22, 2015 at 10:57 pm

Thanks Soraya! I enjoy reading your stuff too. Thanks for the feedback!